Rather good, I wish that there was a GMS2 version so I wouldn't have to go through the translation from GMS to GMS2 code nonsense every time I want to see walls explode with awesomeness( even though is total worth) other than that small personal issue though this is a really REALLY fun engine.
Breakable Physics Wall or Box for GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable asset pack
Breakable Physics Box aseet can get you possibility to create destructible rectangle Box2D physics objects in your games.
Works only with box shape fixtures! Breakable circle object.
All graphics are from kenney.nl packs
- Creates destructible object.
- Creates physics object for each segment.
- Draws segments with primitives.
- Customizable number of pieces.
- Randomly generated sizes of pieces.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Physics rope, liquid simulation, textured terrain, custom savegame, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
|Made with||Box2D, GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||box2d, break, cut, destruct, Destruction, GameMaker, Physics, slice, Sprites, texture|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Links||Twitter, Other Assets, Marketplace, Community, Homepage, Support|
Click download now to get access to the following files: