DyLiquid for GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
DyLiquid - fully customizable realistic surface tension dynamic simulation. You can create various kinds of liquid (even with texture) such as water, paint, oil, lava, mud and other. You can use it for 2D game genres like platformers or physics arcades.
It doesn't use phisics engine (Box2D or LiquidFun) for working but it can work with it.
- Fully customizable physics properties of liquid (like surface tension and spread of waves).
- Fully customizable visual properties (like position, size, colour, gradient, alpha, texture and blend mode).
- Can create several instances of liquid with different properties.
- Precise y collision checking with liquid surface.
- Wave reaction on collision influenced by velocity.
- Particle splash effects.
- Can create wave directly in some point of liquid surface.
- Can create floating / swiming in water object.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
It doesn't use shaders for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Physics rope, textured terrain, custom savegame system, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.98 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.