Fixture Editor for GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable tool for Windows
Fixture Editor is advanced physics fixture editor for GameMaker: Studio. You can built any shape for your physics body without any restrictions and easily add it to your game!
- Better than built-in fixture editor!
- Any size, shape and complexity of figure.
- Both concave and convex.
- Any number of points (even more than 8!).
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Any number of sub-fixtures!
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
CAN BE USED ONLY WITH BUILT-IN PHYSICS ENGINE (Box2D).
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Physics rope, liquid simulation, textured terrain, custom savegame system, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.98 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.