A downloadable asset pack
PhyRope system can be used for creating ropes, chains, bridges and other elastic attachable objects. You can apply different textures on it, attach each end of the rope to certain object. You can detach objects, cut the rope, break the chain, destroy the bridge and other stuff.
All graphics are from kenney.nl packs
- Creates a rope object in specified position and direction.
- Can attach and detach different objects to the ends.
- Can be cutted in certain position.
- Can create the bridge if both of attached objects are static.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
CAN BE USED ONLY WITH BUILT-IN PHYSICS ENGINE (Box2D).
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
It doesn't use shaders for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Liquid simulation, textured terrain, custom savegame system, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.98 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.