Physics Textured Terrain for GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable asset pack
Physics Textured Terrain can be used for creating textured terrains for physics games. It takes points from ds_list, converts it to triangles and draws on screen via primitive model. It creates physics fixture on terrain shape.
All graphics are from kenney.nl packs
- Creates terrain from ds_list.
- Creates terrain from path.
- Creates terrain from file.
- Creates physics object for terrain.
- Draws texture with primitives.
- Contains bunch of fancy sripts like ds_list_reverse, polygon_is_clockwise and polygon_to_triangles.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Physics rope, liquid simulation, custom savegame, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.