Physics Textured Terrain for GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable asset pack
Physics Textured Terrain can be used for creating textured terrains for physics games. It takes points from ds_list, converts it to triangles and draws on screen via primitive model. It creates physics fixture on terrain shape.
All graphics are from kenney.nl packs
- Creates terrain from ds_list.
- Creates terrain from path.
- Creates terrain from file.
- Creates physics object for terrain.
- Draws texture with primitives.
- Contains bunch of fancy sripts like ds_list_reverse, polygon_is_clockwise and polygon_to_triangles.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.
You need intermediate knowledge of GML to use.
It doesn't use surfaces for drawing.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me ;)
My other assets! Physics rope, liquid simulation, custom savegame, day night cycle, breakable physics objects, shaders and more.
|Published||Aug 22, 2016|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Box2D|
|Tags||box2d, earth, GameMaker, level, polygon, primitive, terrain, texture, triangle, vertex|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Links||Twitter, Other Assets, Marketplace, Community, Homepage, Support|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.